martes, 22 de enero de 2013

Plastic Material

This material is made with Blender and Cycles. I have tried to make a kind of coated glossy node.


I have mixed a diffuse and a glossy node to get a specular material. The color of the glossy node will be the color of the specular reflections. I have used RGB (0.8,0.8,0.8). It is not recommended to use (1,1,1), because of it can produce fireflies. The roughness of the glossy node will determine how sharp the mirror reflections are.

Then I have mixed this with another glossy node, but this time I have use a fresnel node as mixing factor. My aim is getting a coating above the material. For plastic this coating is weak, but I'm going to reuse this node setup for other materials.


These are the values for plastic:


I will reuse this node group in my next material.

Bye

No hay comentarios:

Este sitio emplea cookies de Google para prestar sus servicios, para personalizar anuncios y para analizar el tráfico. Google recibe información sobre tu uso de este sitio web. Si utilizas este sitio web, se sobreentiende que aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información Entendido