martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Fabric Material for Upholstery II

Hi everybody. Today I'm going to show you another fabric material for upholstery, similar to one explained here. It looks so:


The structure is the same than the first version. The only changes are the cloth pattern and the colors of the material.


The fabric material (SynthFabric node) is explained in my previous post. This time the cloth pattern uses a RGB Curves node to get the cloth texture. In my first material I used a power and a color ramp node instead to create the texture.


This is the render with the same color than my first version.


I hope you like it.

Bye

Este sitio emplea cookies de Google para prestar sus servicios, para personalizar anuncios y para analizar el tráfico. Google recibe información sobre tu uso de este sitio web. Si utilizas este sitio web, se sobreentiende que aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información Entendido