lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

Worn Leather Material

Hi. Today I'm going to show you a worn leather material. This is a version of my previous black leather material.



To make this, I needed two things:
1.- including noise in the color material.
2.- making wrinkles appear clearer in the material, like worn leather.

So I have changed the leather group to include another ramp node for getting a clean leather pattern (second point), without any transitions. Using its constant mode you get this.


Then I can change the color only for the wrinkles using this new socket (called pattern). I have added a kind of threshold (0.3 value in the image) which let me make the wrinkles thicker or narrower.

The final node setup is as follows:



The node setup for diffuse/glossy shader is the same as black leather.

You can download this material and others with different colors at blendswap.


Other renders:





 
Bye

No hay comentarios:

Este sitio emplea cookies de Google para prestar sus servicios, para personalizar anuncios y para analizar el tráfico. Google recibe información sobre tu uso de este sitio web. Si utilizas este sitio web, se sobreentiende que aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información Entendido